Your local NHS dentist in Langley
At Dentalcare, we are proud to offer NHS dentistry for our local patients. We greatly value the NHS and it is vital that we continue to support it along with providing essential care to our community.
The NHS will provide dental treatment that is needed to keep your teeth and gums healthy. It does not cover any cosmetic treatments such as tooth whitening which is not essential to the health of your teeth.
As an NHS patient, you are of course welcome to pay for cosmetic treatments. We offer a range of flexible finance plans to help spread the cost.
We are also a referral centre for children’s orthodontics; these types of dental braces are free to those patients under the age of 18 who have a clear orthodontic need. Please ask your dentist to make a referral if you are a suitable candidate.
Book your appointment for NHS Dentistry
The cost for NHS dental treatment in Langley
Covers an examination, diagnosis and advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, a scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
Covers all treatment covered by Band 1, plus additional treatment, such as ﬁllings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions).
Covers all treatment covered by Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges
Patients entitled to free NHS dental treatment at Dentalcare Langley
You do not have to pay for NHS dental treatment if you’re:
- Under 18 or under 19 and in full-time education
- Pregnant or have had a baby in the past 12 months
- Being treated in an NHS hospital and your treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist (you may still have to pay for dentures and bridges)
- Receiving low income benefits or you’re under 20 and a dependent of someone who is receiving low income benefits
You are entitled to free NHS dental treatment if you or your spouse receive:
- Income support
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance
- Pension credit guarantee credit
- Universal credit and meet the criteria
You can also receive free NHS dental treatment if:
- You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate which is available for people on a low income